If you’re interested in donating artwork for possible inclusion in this year’s Annual Art Auction, please read carefully, the guidelines below. Due to gallery space limitations, this year’s guidelines for artwork submissions have changed . Once you’ve read them, then complete the Artist Donation Form by clicking HERE.
All Artist Donation Forms and artwork are due no later than Friday, April 20, 2018. (For unframed work, April 9, 2018)
General Submission Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in donating artwork to the Annual Art Auction benefiting Hospitality House community programs. Please read carefully, the guidelines below paying close attention to the deadline dates:
- Up to two submissions of artwork per artist will be accepted for consideration. Unfortunately, due to space constrictions this year, only one piece may be selected.
- All artwork submissions will be up for consideration. You will be contacted by Monday, April 27, 2018 whether or not your piece will be featured in this year’s Annual Art Auction. If your piece is not included, there will be other opportunities to be featured. You also have the option of retrieving your piece.
- Please complete the form in its entirety. Boxes with red asterisk must be completed in order to process submission. An image of the artwork should be included.
- Submit the form no later than Friday, April 20, 2018.
- All artwork that needs framing must be delivered to Hospitality House’s Community Art Program studio no later than Friday, April 9, 2018. The studio is located at 1009 Market St. in San Francisco.